Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cooking in bengkel ... ^^

This is my 1st time cooking at school .... haha ^^
My whole class de girls go to bengkel and cooking at there ...
My KHB teacher has a so cute de name
"Pn.MIMI "
teacher aways say dun call her mimi
because like calling the cat name ^^
Pn.MIMI prepare all the material for use
our responsibility just cooking ...
all the photo is my friend secretly take de ^^
we divid two five group
one group 4 ppl
one group one dish have five group
so five group five dish loh ...
we got :
* Melayu - Nasi Lemak
* Melayu - Nasi Goreng
* Melayu - Roti Jon
* Timur Barat - Burger
* Timur Barat - Sandwich

this two melayu are my classmate
<-Adila , Selina->
This pretty is my group de member
name "sze yee"

Nasi Goreng

Sandwich

Roti jon

Nasi Lemak

salad

My sworn follower and me ^^

this is my group make out de
" burger"
hahahah .... so ugly

my classmate ^^


1 comment:

Evie Wong said...

waa... nampaknya sedap lekk =P