Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My happy family ^^

last week
i went bck to my grandma house ...
all of the photo
i take went i at grangdma house
all is about my
sweet swet happy family
^^


     me , my sis and my cosin
 me juz hav half only ..
hahah ...



cute leh ...
wakakaka
^^



tis boy...
name call...
jason
very smart
^^





tis girl ..
name
qiqi
jason sister
cute leh
^^

my sis and my cousin
leng liu leh ...
hahah
tat time is at my
be yi po
daughter marry
"qing jiu"


wah ...
two leng liu again
haha
my cousin too
nice leh ^^



haha ..



wakakakak ...
see she make untill
like wat
^^


cousin too
she teach me
how to make finsh
de cube de
she also so smart de...
her sis nvr come
bcz her school haven
holiday
haiz...
long time didnt see untill
her sis liao
miss her leh
^^



haha ...
my "da bo"
he already mabuk
so he stand untill like tat
haha
^^



my da bo wife ...
is my "da bo mu "
^^



my "er gu and er gu zhang "
thy from singapore
come bck de...
tujuannya ialah
"he xi jiu "
^^


my " biao ge "
from singapore too
haha ... ^^

No comments: