Tuesday, January 6, 2009

is good or bad for me ???

I already up to luhur liao ... luhur is the 3th class in my school the ppl also so geng de ... 1st went i know i can up to luhur i really so happy , but i no friend at thr .... fren got two at thr but got fren mean no fren haiz ..... i duno la maybe some ppl dun like me so wat loh ..... read at the class also got some "ya li" de haizz .... becouse thr de ppl 比较strong at 学业 la and got litter 串串的... melayu also so many oh ... not like from 1 juz 8 melayu oh .... now got many oh .... now i in the class juz has 4 or 3 like de fren only ...本来 is sit with one girl juz meet de she so good la .... but some ppl want her to change pleace call onther ppl to sit with me and the girl can sit with them to talk ... haiz... so i so lonely the girl new one no meet before so notting to talk .... today at the class i didnt say more then 10 句话== sad la ,boring untill want sleep haiz .... but this class can give me learn many thing wor ... how i duno ... i really duno this is good for me or bad for haizz.... who can tell me ???

7/1/09
study at this class ah every day also got home work , de like today teacher no teach we all but also got latihan to do ... for me home work i can do la i didnt say i dun like to do home work but i at the class really la no fren la haiz ... samore got one ppl so hate me she aways 造反 with me ooo i really sox1000000000 lonely la .... who can 陪 me ??? at the class want find one ppl so talking also so hard behind is melayu pig beside also == sad la wei ..... how can like that fro me Oh God !! i think la 我在继续下去,我卢慧佳迟早会有自闭症 la .... haha wat can i do now ??? maybe now juz has one road only ... so 继续读我的班 loh !!! haiz .... 加油卢慧佳,我可以克服的一定可以。。加油!!! 加油!!!加油!!!

3 comments:

Evie Wong said...

ya..i think ..u must can 克服的!!!加油,我支持你!你不会有自闭症的!!要对自己有信心!加把劲!!!Good luck!!!

lucky jia said...

希望吧!!! 不过在哪班我真的很孤单。。。haizzz ....

Evie Wong said...

我在学校也很孤单..没有甚么话可以讲..所以,在家里讲话最多话!哇哈哈~
你只要继续考好成绩,你一定会有所收获的。只要听妈妈的话,你妈妈一定会奖赏你的!相信我吧!新年时,你会很高兴!^-^ Good Luck and trust me!!!