Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My holiday plans

War very happy .... haha ^^ me want go "gai gai" loh !!! This friday my 二姑 maybe got come my house .... she is from singapore de !!! They come my house to stay one night only ... then saturday i go back to my popo house and stay there one week !!! there no computer so cant online ^^ so.... i will miss u all de !!! after one week i will come back and take my cousin come back her name is " lee yi" litter litter cute cute de ^^ haha .....Then come back stay one week then go to genting 2 dai 1 night yeah !!! me so happy can go genting ... ^^

4 comments:

Evie Wong said...

二姑?我的阿姨?

Evie Wong said...

alamak... y u say me cute??? =.='''
haizzz........................... she(ur二姑)got go ur house meh ??? who say de?? then saturday u go popo house, ur 二姑 got go back popo house onot???
ur 二姑 is my 阿姨 izzit?? then shu yang 表哥 n shu en 表哥 got go ur house ?? got go back popo house??? mummy say got o...shu yang 表哥 got stay at popo house o...

lucky jia said...

en la .... my (二姑) is your 阿姨 la ...duno ... maybe only !!!

Evie Wong said...

zadao...=.='''