Monday, November 10, 2008

My last day go school in this year !!!

Today "十月十日" is my last day go to school ... not forever la ... haha is last day in this year !!! ^^ I so so so happy today , becz holiday is coming la ... haha... but also has some sad la... becz cannot see my good friends and friends la... samore got two friends wanna to pindah sekolah !!! two also my good friends la ... 对我来说每个朋友都是好朋友^^ 。。。

今天我去学校的目的,is go to pulang my buku teks ... and go to play play la ... becz also last day liao mah haha!!! got friends bring hp ,camera ah ... potato chips and kelopo la .... haha !!! teacher also didnt scold ... la haha!!! After pulang habis buku teks , my friends is strat go back home liao ... my class 本来有43 ppl then become 10-5 like that oh ah ... haha !!! some ponteng some go back home liao ... haiz live me alone !!! actually , me also want to go bck home de ... but my friends dont want to go back so ... no loh !!! My friends some is not same class with me de la... I go home by my leg de la ... samore go back with me de friends also dont wanna to go back so .... i think before call my mum to take me , but i feel so ma fan so dont want loh .... ^^

Haven untill rehat ah .... my class all ppl also go home liao oh... haha leave 10ppl at class only haha ... all ppl too lazy haha ... juz do litter thing then say so tired haiz... this all ppl ah ... haha ^^ but i so so so happy today .... I study in this class , 虽然 the class is not good a bit la ... but i meet many friends in this class haha ... they so kind but got some 坏坏 la... 坏坏 mean dont wanna to study like that la ... not every day ponteng wat wat ah .... no la !!! In this calss i 收养了four dauther ... haha becz they dont know wat then they will come to find me ... haha so i become their mum loh .... so funny isit !!! 1st dauther name Ng Xuan Fang 2sd is Tan Joe An 3th is Tee Shi lin4th is OH Hui Min haha .... My this four dauther so cute de ....

After rehat , frist i didnt go back to my class .Becz i know didnt have teacher de so .... i go my friends class to play Uno loh... haha After play finish i went back to my class I saw my bm teacher is sitting there .... haha no need to scare my bm teacher so good de .... didnt scold ppl de ... samore she also didnt 发现 me didnt in class haha... becz she is buzy to marked the axem peaper ... haha ^^ me so bad de ... then i juz go to take my peaper then go to find my friends ... sure la is my class de friends la ...they some is hear song la ,eat potato chips la , some sing song la ... haha last day teacher also didnt care ....

After 过几节了... didnt have teacher come in so ... my friends Lee Pei Ling she want to play some thing she say ... suddenly she 偷偷的 tell her friends ...of cause la her friends also my friends la ... then me was sitting to see my exam peaper ... sunddenly they all at my behide ... then i 转身 to see they all .... that time i know liao , why they stand at my behinde ..... becz they want to make me ... haha i am not stpd la so i run but ... i run also too late liao ....haiz haha They take the potato chip ah ... kelopo ah come to 丢我害到我全身都是那些 potato chips 的粉哈哈。。。弄到我全身洋洋。。。haha they so bad de la that Lee Ping Ling and Tan Joe An ah ... After that they 丢 finish their potato chips then stop loh ... after a few minute the Lee Pei Ling ah ... take her water come to 喷 me oh ... make my school dress also wate liao ==... but still so happy haha ... I dont want to give she make so i run loh ... run go second floor she also caught me haiz .... give she make untill my bag also wate wate de... haha we like chirdren oh^^ !!! When we come back saw my friends was making a india gal .... her name so hard to write and so so long so i didnt got o remeber her name la... haha samore i also hate india ... they got to take the peaper and koyak it then through ppl haha ... then her through there through my class become rubbish class liao haha ... samore no pplk wanna to clean it haha ... becz all big liao so lazy haha ...

After we play play finish , my friend suddenly say "Esah" haha ... Esah is my school pengetua at afternoon ... then we dont know want to how ... some run go to onther class some faster clean ... i faster go to clean ... but is too late Esah is coming ... i so scare becz i also got play haiz .... Esah ask me who do this ... i faster ans dont know haha ... i am kidding becz i dont wanna my friend 出事 samore today is last day ....then Esah was gone our class teacher come to ask again who did this ...then got one ppl tell teacher say who play de ... not me la i didnt play peaper mah haha ... scare me !!! tearcher strat to scold loh after scold finish then gone loh .... haha 幸灾乐祸 !!!

After clean up , we sit down and talking la ... no ppl want to play again haha ... scare Esah come again ... My school so geng de ah ... they help guru displin 取花名haha... got pasar malam la , bear bear , 黑狗 ... many la haha ^^ When we back , i feel got some sad becz some friends is wanna pindah school liao ... so cant see her again haizz == !!! I walk back with my friends Lin Hui Sze she live near my house so ... every day we walk back together .... today juz we two only at the road we back so litter ppl only , becz today juz have from 1 study only and some is go back hme liao so .... litter ppl la ... haha^^ My happy day ....

3 comments:

Cai Yi said...

how come your sch holiday so fast de?? leeyi's and han's sch started holiday at 15th ler...

Evie Wong said...

ya lo! u so 爽! hate!

lucky jia said...

ya la ... becz my school need to use for spm mah !!! haha no need to hate la ... holiday also coming liao !!!^^